What we promise:
- That your personal data collected by us is protected via a range of safety measures, including computer, physical or procedural safeguards. Our safety measures are aligned with international standards and procedures.
- That we will collect only the minimum necessary data required needed to provide you with a better quality of our services.
- That only a minimum of people in our company are authorized to access your personal data.
- That we will not disclose your personal data to external parties, other than the ones you have already agreed to (the nature of our service implies that some of your personal data will be disclosed to transportation companies).
1.Why we collect the information and for how long
In order to provide a better service to you, we may collect some personal information when you make a booking or when you contact us.
This information is required in order to provide our service.
We will retain personal data only for as long as necessary. A copy of this data may be archived in our company for statistics or marketing purposes.
2. How we use the information
The purposes for which information may be used by us in and outside Thailand include:
- Processing applications
- Other related purposes (delivering tickets, etc.)
We may conduct direct marketing via email, telephone and other means of communication. You may choose not to receive promotional materials, by simply telling us, and we will cease to do so, without charge.
We will keep the personal data we hold confidential but may provide information to:
- personnel, agents, advisers, auditors, contractors, financial institutions, and service providers in connection with our operations or services
- persons under a duty of confidentiality to us
- persons to whom we are required to make disclosure under applicable laws in or outside Thailand
We cannot control how third parties use information.
Cookies are commonly used to facilitate transmission and to provide more useful features. It’s a data file stored on your computer allowing us to find out more about the use of our website and your preferences as a user, making it possible for us to improve the quality of our service. The data collected by cookies is anonymous and in regard to traffic, visited pages and the time spent on the page. If you registered with us by making a booking request we might link the information to you.
Although you can set your browser to reject cookies or alert you when a cookie is being sent, please note that the cookies are necessary for some features of the website to work – keeping you logged in during a session. Thus, if you reject the cookies, these features might not work.
Personal data stored electronically are password-protected. Encryption technology is used on our secured web areas? We only authorize the personnel who need to process your booking to have access to your personal data.
The existence of hyperlinks on our website is solely related to our desire to better inform you. By clicking on a hyperlink, you leave our website and your personal data is under the incidence of third parties websites privacy policies. We are not responsible for their use of your personal data.
If and when we decide to update the present Statement, the changes will be effective immediately and will be posted on this page.
8. Your consent and rights
By using our service, making an application or visiting our website, you consent to the collection and use of your information as outlined in this Statement.