Affiliate Agreement Terms
This Affiliate Participation Agreement contains the terms and conditions applying to your participation as a member of the affiliation program (hereinafter “Affiliate Program”) for thailandtrain.in.th (hereinafter “Website”), which is a website operated by Cool Asia Travel, powered by Tourist Information Center Co., Ltd. You may be referred to in the following agreement hereinafter as “you”, “your” or “(Affiliate) Partner”.
Our company operates an online train tickets booking system for all travelers in Thailand. The partner agrees that they will promote our website via all online means, of their choosing.
1. By completing the online registration form, you accept the current agreement. We reserve the right to reject your application at anytime and for whatever reason we deem necessary. Possible reasons for rejection include, but are not limited to, sites we find to contain sexually explicit, violent, discriminatory, or illegal content. If your site is rejected, you may reapply at anytime.
2. After registration, we will provide you with a “cookie” (a text file) that will be placed on any visitor’s browser when they choose a link given to the partner specifically for the purpose of sending the visitor to our website. The cookie will contain the partner’s ID code. Our software tracks the visitor using your affiliate partner ID code and cookies for 90 days. If the visitor returns directly to our website to make a train ticket booking, you will be credited with the sale. If the visitor visits another affiliate partner website/link, the cookie will be reassigned.
3. We will also provide you with all the graphical and technical support required to execute the above mentioned. We will make available to you both graphic and textual thailandtrain.in.th supports (hereinafter “Links”) for display on the Affiliate Web site in accordance with this Agreement. The Links will identify the Affiliate Web sites as a member program and will link the Affiliate Web site to the Web site. You may display the Links as often and in as many areas of the Affiliate Site as you desire and we will provide guidelines for you to link the Websites.
3. The following commissions will be given to the partner on each sale from our administration fee that we charge the clients for each booking, in the absence of a Custom affiliate commission percentage. These rates take effect from the 28th of May 2015 and will apply to bookings recorded after this date.
|Number of Sales||Commission|
|11 – 19||11%|
|20 – 39||12%|
|40 – 79||13%|
|80 – 159||14%|
|160 – 319||15%|
|321 – 499||16%|
4. The commissions will be paid to you automatically via PayPal on the 20th of the next month, to the e-mail address you indicate. If a client disputes or rejects a purchased ticket, we will deduct the amount of the disputed commission from your next sale(s) commissions.
5. We will provide you with banners and You have a non-exclusive, limited, and revocable right to use the images and text described above solely to identify yourself as an Affiliate Web site to the program and to assist in generating products sales. You may not modify any of our images. We reserve all rights for the icon, our trade names and trademarks. We may revoke your license at anytime by giving your prior written notice or on termination of this Agreement for any reason whatsoever.
6. You will be responsible for the development, operation, contents, and maintenance of your site. You will also be solely responsible for ensuring that materials posted on it do not violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party, (including, for example, copyrights, trademarks, privacy, or other personal or proprietary rights) and are not libelous or otherwise illegal. We are not liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages (or any loss of revenue, profits, or data) arising in connection with the Agreement or the program.
7. WE MAKE NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES REGARDING THAILANDTRAIN.IN.TH OR ITS PERFORMANCE, AVAILABILITY OR FUNCTIONALITY. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT FROM THE COMPANY ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED AND EXCLUDED. IN ADDITION, WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT THE OPERATION OF OUR SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, AND WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE CONSEQUENCES OF ANY INTERRUPTIONS OR ERRORS.
8. This Agreement shall automatically terminate on the date on which we no longer maintain the Affiliate Program contemplated here under. Additionally, either party may terminate this Agreement at any time and for any reason by providing notice (including via e-mail) to the other party. We may also terminate this Agreement immediately, without notice, if we determine, in our sole discretion, that you have breached this Agreement or that your Web site(s) is unsuitable to participate in this Affiliate Program. Together with all other provisions that may reasonably be interpreted as surviving termination or expiration of this Agreement will survive any termination or expiration of this Agreement.